Hampton Inn & Suites Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$178
Olympia Lodge(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$149
Orbitz.com
The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$351
The Inn at Ormsby Hill(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$275
Kimpton Taconic Hotel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$304
US$276
Agoda.com
Aspen at Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$148
The Inn at Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$347
All reviewsrooms are largefree breakfastcheck in was easyconvenient locationmini fridgeclose to townshort drivenew englandcerealvermontoutletshildenegroundsweddingseason
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Booked this motel for a short ski trip, stayed 2 nights. Very close to Stratton and Bromley mountains.
It is conveniently located on Main Street, has a huge yard. Good to stay with dogs.
Room was very clean and all ready for our stay.
Continental breakfast included coffee, bananas, cereals, muffins etc.
I can't say anything negative about this place.
Very pleased with my stay here.
Would definitely recommend for short stays like a weekend trip to ski or hike.

Room Tip: location, budget
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I made a pre-paid reservation via hotels.com at 3pm on a Sunday afternoon. When I arrived to check in around 6pm on a Sunday evening, I found the motel office locked and dark, with no one there - at 6pm on a weekend in a tourist town. There was no note indicating how to contact staff, no phone number to call, no answer to knock or doorbell and cell phone service was poor, so I had trouble accessing the internet to find the phone number to call. After finally reaching someone, they asked us to wait 15 minutes and would send someone immediately. 20 minutes later there was still no sign of any staff, so we called again - and were told their car had broken down and they were waiting for AAA. But they did not make any effort to let us know it would be a longer wait - I have no idea how long they would have let us wait if we hadn't called to follow-up. I am not a picky traveler - I just want a warm shower and simple clean room - but I DO expect staff onsite during regular business hours ready to check-in guests - especially after they'd accepted a pre-paid reservation from me a few hours prior. I wasn't a walk-in from the street - I had already paid for the room! With no other option, we were forced to find other lodging last minute. This was appalling lack of service. Hotels.com did issue a refund.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2017

The room was very dated. The curtains were not clean and they hanging off some of the hooks. The dead bolt did not work. The WiFi connection was bad. The room was NOT worth $120.00 a night, maybe more like $79.00. The owner did make an offer to switch rooms, but I think we would have found the same situation in another room. The beds were somewhat comfortable.

Room Tip: Find another property
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Great motel. Nice, quiet location. A short drive to outlets and restaurants. Right down the road from Hildene. My mother and I stayed in a deluxe double queen, and it was super roomy and had a mini fridge. There are two doors in the room, one in the front and one in the back where you can walk into their big field of a yard. There is a pool, but it was closed due to the season. Small continental breakfast with a couple of cereal offerings, fruit, juice, mini bagels and mini muffins (great in a pinch, but head to Bob's Diner for a more filling breakfast!).This place is pretty "no frills", and if you are looking for a quaint New England B&B, you will have to shell out a lot more money at another location. My mom is 65, and struggled a bit with the faucets, (as they are pretty difficult to turn on) but that would be my only concern with the place. Great stay in Manchester! Thanks!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Room clean and comfortable.
Convenient location. We enjoyed the nearby Skyline Drive and Hilldene.
Large, pleasant grounds.
Breakfast simple. Internet ok.
Rarely saw proprietors. We were the only ones at breakfast.
Could do with an information sheet listing breakfast time, wifi password etc.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family