All reviewslevis familythe main houseconflict resolutionbeautiful mansionold mansionfamily photospancakesoriental rugsfamily ownedliving roomgreen mountainsbreakfast was excellentowners and stafffrench toastwonderful weekendgorgeous viewscan't wait to go back
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Went there on a wim and staff was great. We stayed on the 3rd floor. Good room good view but no water pressure. I mean zero. WiFi didn’t work in our room. But did throughout inn. Grounds were very nice and peaceful & other guest very nice. Free breakfast was ok not great but decent. Worth the trip up Must be beautiful in the fall

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dan B
Reviewed 13 August 2018

The Wilburton Inn sits at the top of a long winding road overlooking stunning views. Rooms are charming and the breakfast that is included in an overnight package is the best i have ever had at a motel or inn, BAR NONE! This family run inn boasts a charm and sense of caring and i intimacy that are all too rare these days, and my partner and I fell in love with the entire package when we visited there this summer!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2018

In the last four years, I've been graciously welcomed at the Wilburton Inn. The staff is kind and warm. The location of the inn is incredible, nestled between great trees and hills. When I arrive, I feel as if I'm treated as a long lost family member. In addition, the Levis Family advocates strongly for the arts and the Dr(s). Levis (Albert and Max) have deep and insightful envisions for the arts' role in healing and strengthening individuals the world's social fabric. And Melissa, innkeeper and artist extraordinaire, imbues the inn with a whimsical sense of life, humor and love. When I come to the Willburton, it feels more than a hotel/inn stay, rather a vision into what the world could be if we just strove to be more compassionate. I also recommend checking out the family farm just down the road, Earth Sky Time!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
WilburtonInn, Manager at Wilburton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

As a member of the Wilburton staff, thank you for your kind words! As a long timer in the hospitality industry, it has been a privilege to work for a family that is as warm, gracious and generous as the Levis family. Their approach to hospitality is reminiscent of an era long gone and sorely missed. Here at the Wilburton, we don't just care for the bottom line - we truly care for each of our guests and want them to feel the peace, relaxation and joy that a respite should convey.

And thank you for mentioning the farm - yet another extension of the Levis family offering music, artisan bread, beautiful farm food and just an embracing of life and the joys it can bring! Join us for Farm Night at the inn on Wednesdays in the summer - where the inn and the farm collide with great food, music and friendship!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Beautiful mansion and very friendly staff. The beds where so comfortable and the rooms where very clean and quaint. I will be back to visit again . The breakfast was delicious and nicely presented. I love the Decor and the history .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2018

The views from the Wilburton are exceptional. The grounds are extensive. The staff was universally nice, helpful and anxious to please. We found the tour of the grounds given by the innkeeper very interesting.

We did not stay in the main building but in one of the other buildings on the campus. The bed was comfortable, sheets were soft. The furniture in our room was tired. Insufficient thought was put into the decor and the furniture arrangements. Our room was dark because of porches on the floor above. The furniture was red or dark brown, curtains were dark gray.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple