“Always Good”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2012

lunch is quiet, and the views are great through the big windows. New York style Chinese, very good.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

This place was the best finding after the awesome hotel we stayed at. Our meal there had many fresh vegetables, the spices were good for kids and grown ups, and the owner came to every table to ask if we were enjoying the food. The view is beautiful, so I suggest arriving before sun set.

1  Thank andreacarioca
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I think I taught myself to cook as a new bride because I missed Chinese food. Now I just hightail it up the road to the Joy Wah. The family that owns it welcomes you at the door, and comes over to say hello. The new chef has a great way with spices. You aren't going to get something you can't pronounce here - it's very traditional Americans-love-it style chinese. But the crab rangoons are made fresh every day (you can watch the help in the afternoon!), and the veggies are fresh and yummy. Enjoy the beautiful view of the Connecticut River as you eat. And if you get the chance, stop by for the luncheon specials. There are just four - but you get a big portion of the entree, pork fried rice, and two yummy crab rangoons. That's after you fill up on the tastiest fried noodles you've ever tasted! Tell Mr. Hom you enjoyed yourself.

1  Thank GreenMtnMama