“Nice place”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Comfortable, spacious living space.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
lscrewyou
“Nice place”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was a comfortable little apartment. Our
hostess had a few choices of Beverages and food that were very welcome. It is outside of Tooele by only a few miles and in a lovely rural neighborhood. The couch was comfortable to watch a little television and we were able to hook onto our Netflix account. I have nothing even remotely negative to say about our accommodation.

Management Response
19 Jul 2017
I wish I could have met you, I have been out of state but my caretaker did appreciate how clean and respectful of the property. Thank you, please consider me again if you're ever in my area.
Sheryl
Maxine Gr...
“Very nice, cozy and quiet.”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I felt very welcomed. It was comfortable and inviting. I will stay there again in the future. I had a very nice stay and the owner is very friendly and helpful. Sheryl made sure I had everything I needed.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing