6 people are viewing this hotel
US$119
Hotels.comUS$136
Expedia.comUS$136
FindHotelUS$121
All reviews mid century hot chocolate and cookies main street sauna and steam room attached restaurant free breakfast shuttle driver indoor outdoor pool king suite hot breakfast great stay ski shop ski trip yogurt love this hotel hotel shuttle nice amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Great stay in an excellent property, cosy, quiet & very well located.
Standard room are modern, clean & large enough. The suite are perfect. Nice indoor/outdoor pool & jacuzzi.
The shuttle service & the drivers were exceptional.
I highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for an affordable price.

Room tip: Suites are amazing.
Date of stay: March 2021
Stephanie Samuels, General Manager at Park City Peaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Thank you for staying at the Peaks! So glad you found your stay enjoyable. We appreciate your kind words and business.

Safe travels

Reviewed 1 April 2021

From robes to free breakfast this place offers it all! Outdoor hot tub and fire pit was the perfect remedy post skiing. Only recommendations would be better coffee & shuttle service to town earlier in the day on weekends! No complaints & excellent service! Shoutout to Katie their concierge who made our girls ski trip a success!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for sharing jlturcotte9! So glad you enjoyed your time at the Peaks and your girls get away was a success.

Safe travels home

Reviewed 31 March 2021

If front desk customer service is important to you then this is not the place for you. However, if you are just looking for an affordable place, great location and price then I would recommend the Peaks Hotel. I will first say, that everyone else who worked at the hotel was pleasant, especially the staff serving breakfast and shuttle service! They were phenomenal. However, I really hope management improves the service of the front desk. The first night, our comforter was soaking wet. I called the front desk to ask if we could please have another comforter because ours was wet, and the gentleman told me that it happens and it’s usually wet from not drying completely from the wash. Odd but okay; he then told me they did not have any other comforters to supply so we slept that night without it. I find this odd because either they don’t have a good supply area or he did not want to bother bringing us another comforter. Later in our stay, we opted to forgo the housekeeping and this resulted in us needing additional towels. We were leaving for the day so I figured if we requested some towels, they would be there when we got back. Well, six hours later and no towels. Went down to the front desk and asked again, and it took another hour. I feel like the front desk staff is just very inexperienced or they just do not care. I write this review because I hope management is able to improve this- so much potential for this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for the deals and info michelleQ4051LW. We are in the process of Front Desk Leadership change and staffing. Seems that your experience reflects what we are overhauling in that department in the moment. I am so sorry this was your experience and shear laziness that a new comforter was not brought to you. Please reach out to me personally if we are lucky enough to earn a return visit! I will make sure your experience and time with us exceeds your expectations.
stephanie@parkcitypeaks.com

Reviewed 31 March 2021

We stayed here for 1 night, our room was very nice 1 bedroom suite. The checkin lady was very nice. Parking easy. Good pricing for the area and hotel condition. The complementary breakfast was nice option.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 March 2021

We have lived part-time in Park City for several years, but are in-between residences, so needed a place to stay for a few nights. We picked Peaks Hotel because of the great location and great price during peak ski season, but were pleasantly surprised by the modern feel of the hotel and the welcoming feeling of the lobbies and scattered seating areas on each floor. And we had no idea that breakfast was included, so that was a plus. would definitely recommend to friends and family who are visiting.

Room tip: ask for a room facing in towards the courtyard/patio - quiet location
Date of stay: March 2021
Stephanie Samuels, General Manager at Park City Peaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Thank you so much Carolyn H. Thank you for staying with us and hope the new home is wonderful! Hope to see you again in Versante when you are back in town.