“Amazing Accomodations & Easy Booking”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
One of 2 Queen beds in the loft
2 Queen beds in loft with walkout balcony
View from loft stairs to living area
Fully stocked kitchen
back door off of loft to spacious balcony to view the star filled night sky
Snowed in
steps to the cabin
One of the moose visiting the cabins backyard
Fishing on nearby Weber River, fish on your own or hook up with some fishing guides
Zip line in Park City resort, also has a great coaster and a slide through the trees
Snowmobile trails available also in the cabin community
One of the most photographed barns in Utah
Winter roads at the cabin area
When leaving the cabin turn Left here
When leaving the cabin area turn Right here not left, especially in the winter, could get stuck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lbickmore
Ogden
“Amazing Accomodations & Easy Booking”
Reviewed 10 March 2016 for a stay in August 2015

We rented this for a hens night. We had a wonderful girls night. The accomodations were clean and cozy. I will definitely rent here again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: cozy, clean furnishings and decor
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Jan 2017
Thank you so much! And you all cleaned up so well! Much appreciated! Would love to have you stay again, keep us in mind.
Spencer H
“Awesome Awesome Awesome”
Reviewed 31 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

What a wonderful experience. That cabin is a very special place that is relaxing and only a half hour away from Park City. My friends I will never forget our great time there.

Thank you Karen and Mike.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The charm of the place
Liked least: The distance from the film fest
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Jan 2017
Thanks Spencer, sorry for my late response. Glad you had a great time! And thank you so much for taking good care of the cabin!
Anissa Y
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Would never stay again”
Reviewed 11 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

If you are planning to come here in the snow, prepare to be buried. The owner allows the back decks to be completely covered in 10 feet of snow. The driveway/ walkway/ steps to the cabin are covered in at least 4 feet of snow which made it extremely difficult to bring out luggage inside, I fell over at least 3 times. We got stuck in the driveway when we were leaving, because it is so narrow and packed with snow. A neighbor stopped by and said the owner was to cheap to pay for the road to be plowed, as their section of the road was the ONLY section in the area that was not plowed. I received an extremely rude email after my stay saying that apparently I did not understand the 4 wheel drive requirement and snow chains (although that is what we had) because a neighbor told the owner they saw us get stuck. Karen, the owner, said that it is a huge problem that the neighbors have to constantly help guests get out of the snow. Well, if you would pay a plower you would not have this issue. And it was very rude and unnecessary that you would email me as if we were being a nuisance. We left the cabin extremely clean. As a property owner, it is your responsibility to ensure the safety of your paying guests. This was the most annoying and stressful trip I have ever had.

Might be a nice rental for the summer.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
21 Jan 2016
Our sincere apologies to Anissa. Due to a series of unfortunate events 1. an unprecedented amount of snow 3 ft in 48 hours to begin the winter. 2. The HOA does not and will not plow that small section of road leaving it to local plowers to hire. But plows the rest of the road(s) leading to that point. 3. We paid $1000.00 to our plow guy, who come to find out is not equipped for this early large amount of snow and chose to blame it on our guests vehicles. 4. There is not 10 ft as stated in the review anywhere in the area let alone on the decks. The walkway, driveway, steps has not had 4 ft of snow on it. 5. We are hiring a different guy to plow. We were mistakenly told by our plow guy that this guest came up in a 2 wheel drive regular car, which turned out not to be the case. Our error in hiring him and trusting him.
hhoward12
Provo, Utah
“Little Slice of Heaven!! Will definitely stay again!”
Reviewed 15 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

My husband and I stayed here for our Anniversary from Dec. 11th-13th, and we absolutely LOVED our stay here! We had no issues getting there following the directions that were provided, and using our 4 wheel drive since it was snowy. I liked that the cabin had a long driveway, it felt more secluded and wasn't right on the main road. The location is really perfect. It's not so far away that it takes forever to get to Park City, but it's not so close to Park City that it doesn't feel like you are away either. Right when we pulled up I knew it was going to be amazing. The cabin itself was clean and decorated nicely. It definitely felt like a cabin which is what we were looking for, but with modern touches that were really nice. I kept telling my husband that it felt like "home" because I felt so comfortable there. The living area is really cozy, we loved having the wood burning stove to keep warm while watching movies in the living room. I thought we would get a little chilly at night, but neither of us had a problem and we were warm all night. We slept in the loft instead of the bedroom on the main floor - because there was a TV in the room and we loved the windows in the loft. The bed was really comfortable, I always have a hard time sleeping when it's not in my own bed, but I slept great both nights we were there.

We had a blast! I thought we would go snow shoeing, venture out into Park City, or even go snowmobiling for a day - but we literally ended up spending our entire weekend locked up in the cabin because we loved it so much. Before we came we stocked up on snacks - having the oven was awesome for our midnight pizza :) We lounged around, relaxed, and binged watched movies and Netflix - and we loved every second of it! We left once for about 4 hours - went to a nice dinner for our anniversary and then came back. We just wanted to stay in the cabin and get away from the world - it was perfect!

I told my husband that if we are not leaving Utah for our Anniversary, then this is where we are staying. I'd rather stay here than at a Hotel any day. We have 4 young kids (8, 6, 5, 4) and we will hopefully rent this cabin again over the summer and bring our family. The kids will love sleeping in the loft, and it will be fun to explore outside in the summertime without all the snow. Even in the winter with all the snow - this place was a dream!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cabin itself - tucked away in the trees, it was a little slice of heaven!
Liked least: Nothing! We loved everything!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Families with young children
31 Dec 2015
So glad you had such a good time. We would surely love to have you stay again any time!! Thank you for your very kind comments and review.
Reviewed 26 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: charming decor and atmosphere, closeness to home but complete feeling of getting away
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing