“Incredible House!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
andydogs
new york, ny
“Pretty, well-maintained condo, but too many problems during our stay”
Reviewed 26 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

This is a pretty house, spacious, and in a good location where you can walk to town. The view is gorgeous.

However, there is no way I'd stay here again. Here are the issues I had during my stay:
1. There was no wireless internet connection connection when we arrived. None. I called that night, but it took 3 people and 2 full days to get the issue resolved. It turned out that it was just that a router needed to be plugged back in in one of the bedrooms, but why this took 2 full days to resolve I have no idea. Not being able to connect to the Internet was a huge inconvenience to several of us who needed to work remotely, and I'm shocked this was not checked before we arrived.

2. The hot tub was out of commission for over 24 hours. Supposedly the previous guests messed up the chemical ratios, but again, why was this not checked and fixed before our arrival. For a condo that prides itself for its hot tub, this was a huge disappointment to come home to a non-working hot tub after a day on the slopes.

3. No elevator. Don't believe the ad. The elevator is only for guests with disabilities and is locked. We were all young guys so it was ok that we were hauling our luggage, but the place is five floors and advertises that it has an elevator. the listing does not say that the elevator will be locked and not for your use unless you're disabled!

4. Some random minor stuff: not enough towels on arrival (more were brought over upon request); no outdoor grill (some ads for the panorama have it listed, others do not)

All in all this condo fell short of my expectations. While the big issues (internet, hot tub) were eventually addressed, having to deal with all of them took a bunch of my time and made my whole trip much more frustrating than I had planned.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great view. Walkable to town.
Liked least: All of the inconveniences we experienced :(
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Texas
Reviewed 21 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing