“Great German beer and food. ”

Bohemian Brewery & Grill
Ranked #1 of 139 Restaurants in Midvale
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: German, Bar, Pub, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

I definitely suggest the Düsseldorf altbier. Soooo good. The atmosphere is awesome, service is great and friendly and the food was delicious. If I am honest my bratwurst was a little dry and over cooked but still delicious. Everything was great. I will be coming back when in the area.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (415)

Reviewed 22 December 2020 via mobile

What a find for German food and beer. Open with plenty of distancing seating. The sour kraut the
Best on this side of Atlantic. Zehr gut. I’ll be back

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank mrichardm2016
Reviewed 29 October 2020

Need a beer and some food? Bohemian Brewery is a great spot to get both! They have a ton of parking and lots of seating both outdoor and indoor. I like the tavern feel inside and they service from the employees is fantastic! I had a delicious Octoberfest and we shared an order of garlic fries. My husband had the Schweinshaxen and thought it was good but could have been more flavorful. I loved the Sonoma Grilled Cheese, the basil cream cheese took the already good sandwich to the next level. Since we already had garlic fires I had chili as a side and it was delicious as well.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank Aprilp2412
Reviewed 15 September 2020

We were visiting from out of town for a family wedding. Wanted a bite to eat since wedding was later in the evening. The food was delicious. I wish we could have stayed in town an extra day to try other things on the menu. My husband loved the beer and wishes he could find it closer to the NW Indiana/Chicagoland area. Service from our waiter was exceptional as well. We could use this exact type of restaurant in our area. Will definitely go again if we're in the area.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 23 August 2020 via mobile

Walked here from our motel, property is beautiful, food great, service exceptional!! We had a couple beers, a pizza and a pretzel. Wait was 2 minutes, server right there when ever we needed something. I loved it.

Date of visit: August 2020