1,220 results
All reviews best friends animal sanctuary retro motel retro style retro feel grand canyon hard boiled eggs glass of wine rocking v continental breakfast great place to stay in town beds were very comfortable southern utah would definitely stay here again each morning road trip fire pit
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Lovely little mom and pop motel on the edge of Kanab. Super clean, everything works as expected. Second time there, will stay again! Free bikes to explore the neighborhood. Free breakfast with hard boiled eggs, crossiants, pastry and coffee.

Stayed: April 2018
Travis M, General Manager at Quail Park Lodge - A Canyons Collection Property, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

I'm so happy that you visited us again at the Quail Park Lodge! Thank you for your review and we hope to see you back in Kanab soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We loved this Retro little lodge! There are several choices for lodging in town, but don’t overlook this great place! It is an older motel for sure, but it is so full of character! The staff, especially Ashton, goes over and above from start to finish. We had an issue with our heater in the room, Ashton promptly checked it, then put us in a different room, and offered to help us move our things. We then went into the office to get dinner recommendations, there were two other couples there doing the same. He had menus from several places in town, and gave us his opinion on the best places. We were so impressed by the restaurant he recommended to us, and may have never tried it otherwise. The rooms are spotless clean, they have quality soaps and toiletries, nice bathrobes, a great sitting area, and a good continental breakfast with homemade granola and pastries. I really can’t say a bad word about this place. It isn’t anything fancy, but it is a great find and I would stay here again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

I am thrilled to read your review and so happy that you enjoyed your stay in Kanab! I agree, there are so many gems here in our small town and we love to share them with guests from all over the world. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Great location. Comfortable bed. Clean grounds. Clean room. Décor is cool and hip. Staff was friendly and helpful. The parking is a little tight when there are all larger vehicles present but we didn't really have any problems with it. I would have given 5 out of 5, but we did hear some noises through the wall on a few occasions when we were in the room. I was fine with it and honestly don't care much, but there was someone hammering at 5am one morning. I'm sure that doesn't happen all the time.

Stayed: March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Quail Park Lodge, Nicole. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Loved our stay! Ashton and the crew are the best. You want to know about the area? - just ask. Want to know the best places to eat in town? - just ask. Want to know about that great trail that nobody knows? You get the idea. Breakfast is simple but tasty and all we needed to start our day (croissants made on site were a delight). Nice central location for Zion / Escalante / Vermillion cliffs and north rim of Grand Canyon. If (when) we are in this area again this is our home away from home. Suite was a nice room to gather - we had this and a double for six of us.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your very kind review! I am thrilled to hear that Ashton was able to point you in the right direction during your stay. He has a true wealth of fun ideas for your visit to Southern Utah! We are excited to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We stayed here for 4 nights while exploring the National Parks. Not only was it a bargain price but they accept dogs and we had 1. Room was spotless. I used to work as a maid in a big hotel so I know clean. Bathroom had the best shower. Great pressure and lots of hot water . Beds were very comfortable. Only issue we had was with the pillows which we thought were hard. Definitely would stay here again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lizzwh

Thank you for taking the time to write your very kind review, Lizz. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am, however, sorry to hear about the pillows being a little too hard for you. Next time you visit, please let us know and we have pillows of every firmness to fit your mood! Thank you again!