“Exactly what we wanted - plenty of space, 2...”
other travellers have booked this property
65' 3D 4K Tv - you know you want to test this out!
Glorious View to the Mayflower runs at Deer Valley - right from your private balcony One of our 2 dining areas
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
One of our 2 dining areas
Did I mention that there are 2 Full Bathrooms? This is the Guest Bath. No Sharing needed
Our Kitchen is fully - and I mean fully - equiped. And pretty to look at too.
I just love Granite in a kitchen - don't you?
High end pots and pans - easy to see, use, enjoy!
Spice up your life - on us!
Designer decor - of course
It's the little touches that make it so nice
Queen Bed with a View! And a 55' 3D HD TV... and a mattress warmer. Sigh - it's heaven.
Walk in Closet, en-suite Bathroom - great decor.
A walk in closet makes the Theatre totally special!
Master Bath features a Toto Toilet and Grohe Fixtures. Cuddly Towels too!
Luxurious Towels
Behind the Gondola you can see the Stillwater
Centenial Woods at Deer Valley after a fall of fresh Powder. Yum!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
thesoupla...
Monteal, Quebec
“Exactly what we wanted - plenty of space, 2 bathrooms, and great view”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Perfect place for a great ski week. I skied Deer Valley every day - just dashed off to the Gondola - where they even kept my skis (for free) over night! Perfect. The unit had everything we wanted - and more. Perfect sized kitchen with a great over-sized granite counter that we used to both cook - and as a quick dinning table. There was even room for my husband to spread out to do his 'computer' work.

Having 2 bathrooms was also great. But better was having two huge TV's - one in the bedroom for me to watch 'my' shows - and one even larger over the really neat gas fireplace for my husband to watch 'his' shows.

I loved having the great view - and we even enjoyed the hot tubs. Having a quick and easy restaurant on site was really handy too. I actually had my pizza delivered to my room one evening.

So bottom line - good location, great view, perfect size.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having so much space - and having 2 bathrooms! Loved the view too.
Liked least: On-site laundry was really great - but it could have been closer to our unit.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
13 Mar 2014
Oh - I'm so glad to know you had a great time. Thanks bunches.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing