“Jenni in Catering is AWESOME!!”
Review of Blue Lemon

Blue Lemon
Ranked #17 of 40 Restaurants in Farmington
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We used Blue Lemon for a wedding and it was great. Food - service - quality - customer service -everything! Jenny the event coordinator is amazing and terrific to work with. You cannot go wrong with her and her staff. We arranged another event and had to cancel and she refunded our entire deposit!! We rescheduled again and cancelled two days before and she refunded again. Shocking when that was not the policy we agreed to or expected. We have been back and always consistently good. I am a customer for life! Thank you!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We met to discuss business and the food was ok. Hoped for better service considering we prepaid the tip. We had to buss ourselves and fill our drinks.

Overall it was ok. We had the steak tacos and the grilled fish.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

No idea how this place has bad reviews. Great option for the area where wait times at other places exceed an hour. Easy order, quickly received. Tasty and a nice twist. Horseradish in grilled cheese, purple potatoes, etc. I recommend the spinach artichoke dip, unique texture and tasty!

1  Thank IRockOut
Reviewed 15 January 2018

I have enjoyed many other "Blue Lemon"s, but this one brought no joy. The service was mediocre and the food was not even that good. The soup was lukewarm, at best, and really lacking in flavor. The chicken was pretty good. The deserts were, frankly, disappointing.

1  Thank PaulEugeneG
Reviewed 7 January 2018

This is my second time being to Blue Lemon. First time was at a different location and it was delicious with great service. Being that I live in Farmington, I was excited to go to my local establishment (went twice in one week because it was so good the first time). To say I was extremely disappointed would be an understatement. I got a to go order of Tropical Curry, side of sweet potato fries and salted caramel cake for dessert. I was the ONLY customer while I was there so there were no other orders ahead of me. To start off it was like social hour for the employees at the establishment. No one wanted to take my order and once my order was taken they just stood around. Then other workers from Station Park came in and they all went on talking with each other. When the person that took my order realized I was still waiting (15 minutes later) she spoke to the workers to try to get my order together. My Tropical curry had no pineapple in it and the rice was undercooked. The sweet potato fries were undercooked and cold. The cake was THROWN into a to go container and landed upside down and smashed. WORST SERVICE EVER!!!! I will never be back to this location.

1  Thank ScrapperAngie