“Great Condo”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

travelgir...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Condo”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This is our third time staying in this condo! Love the location. Very easy to get to Powder Mountain and Snow Basin. The unit is well maintained and in great condition. I love the hot tub out back. I agree with the previous review in that it may be tight for eight people. The only negative I have is that I wish the family room was a little bigger, But overall a Great condo. We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: February 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
L P
South Jordan
“Decked Out Kitchen”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

This was a great property. It was clean and well kept. I haven't stayed at a Condo that had as many kitchen appliances as this one did, outstanding. It is in a great location, close to 3 ski resorts, which was one of the main reasons for our trip. The owner was very responsive to our needs.
The 4 stars instead of 5 was because the mattresses were much to soft for our comfort and we did not sleep well. I know this is totally personal preference, but it will make us hesitate before going again.
Also, as a side note, the property says is sleeps 8, which it would. We were only 2 people and had lots of room, but I'm not sure I would want to spend a lot of time in the Condo with 8 people, especially if you were trying to have your meals there. There are 3 barstools under the counter, but there really isn't seating for 8 at meal times.

Date of stay: December 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Lots of Space
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing