“Talk about variety!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My goodness, you can spend 20 minutes just trying to figure out what to eat. The menu has quite the variety. Excellent service and really good food. We had a wonderful dinner. They should be busier!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Atmosphere is very laid back and comfy and can be romantic depending on who you are with. Staff is friendly and great service. Food is excellent. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Good place for an evening out. Wednesday is half price of bottle wine and buy one pizza and get second one for half price. I had the appetizers on the happy hour menu. The beer was good and cold. My wife's margarita was very good. Fried pickles a little salty. Had a fish taco and a shrimp taco. They were good. Had a slider and it was good. The service was good. The place was very clean. You do get a military discount. Nice change for the area.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

My husband & I make the quick trip for FW a couple of times a week. GREAT HH. Watching football, PERFECT! All staff super nice. The food is excellent. Go on Saturday & try the prime rib. Great menu. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We have been coming here over about 5 years and it's never the same taste each time. Don't order pasta dish that says cream sauce because it will be flavorless. I enjoyed this place 5 years ago but think this will be the last time. Service was mediocre and so was the food. The price you pay for it is not worth it in my opinion. I'm sad that this once good seafood restaurant has been taking off our list.

Been to Fish Creek? Share your experiences!