“Quiet couples night”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Good place for an evening out. Wednesday is half price of bottle wine and buy one pizza and get second one for half price. I had the appetizers on the happy hour menu. The beer was good and cold. My wife's margarita was very good. Fried pickles a little salty. Had a fish taco and a shrimp taco. They were good. Had a slider and it was good. The service was good. The place was very clean. You do get a military discount. Nice change for the area.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

My husband & I make the quick trip for FW a couple of times a week. GREAT HH. Watching football, PERFECT! All staff super nice. The food is excellent. Go on Saturday & try the prime rib. Great menu. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We have been coming here over about 5 years and it's never the same taste each time. Don't order pasta dish that says cream sauce because it will be flavorless. I enjoyed this place 5 years ago but think this will be the last time. Service was mediocre and so was the food. The price you pay for it is not worth it in my opinion. I'm sad that this once good seafood restaurant has been taking off our list.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Given Willow Park is a long way from the ocean, but it's not Wyoming either! It is difficult to screw up a shrimp!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

My friend and I dined here on a Friday night and it was hoppin'! We had drinks in the bar (Happy Hour) and the bartender was terrific. Our dinner was really good, too. I had Shrimp stuffed Avocado and it was very tasty, even though the Avocado was a little brownish. The service is excellent, very friendly and knowledgeable. Next time I'll get the dessert - it looked good too.

Been to Fish Creek? Share your experiences!