“Good Seafood, Good Value”

Flames Seafood Grill & Bar
Ranked #31 of 152 Restaurants in Weatherford
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Food and service are very good and the prices are excellent for the quality. Waitstaff are well trained, attentive but not too intrusive. Grilled fish selections are fresh and delicious and the veggies are prepared to perfection, not the usual over cooked broccoli spears typically found at this price point. Fine spot for a special meal without breaking the bank. Full bar and good wine menu. Great ‘go to’ option for Weatherford residents and a nice stop over for visitors.

2  Thank paula_mower

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This restaurant has become a staple for us for date night. Consistently good food and a wide selection for a variety of prices. The seafood chowder is especially good and creamy. Check the website for live entertainment which is usually single or duo acoustic guitar and vocalists. Very pleasant. They also run their happy hour pricing until 7 pm. If you are on low carb, their cheddar biscuits are worth a cheat!

1  Thank Betsi B
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We have been eating here for several years. We love to have dinner at the bar area and socialize with bartender Terri and owner Granite. There are a lot of televisions in the bar and an upbeat atmosphere. I had the NY strip today with a lobster tail. The lobster was cooked perfect but steak was just o.k. Granite recommends the ribeye which I should have listen to him I guess. My husband had lobster ravioli lunch special which he enjoyed. You can't go wrong with their lunch specials! They have great seafood and multiple draft beer selections that are cold, unlike other places around. We definately recommend Flames for watching a big game and hanging out with good friends and food.

1  Thank jxena
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

This was a family birthday lunch and my first visit. Pleasant,clean environment. Our waitress was a funny,courteous and great waitress. I had the grilled shrimp and fries while my husband had the catfish and fries. I realize we were here as a group but it would have been nice to have food brought out instead of waiting for all of it. Fries were limp,greasy and coldish while the grill shrimp was warmish. My husband's fries were the same but his fish was hot. Everyone else had hot food and no issues. I also had the chocolate cake which was pretty when served and very delicious. There was an issue with the rolls which finally arrived half was thru the meal. Seems like the kitchen staff thought it was ok to serve day old bread to customers. Our waitress held out for fresh baked. Hurry for her. Good variety for lunch and extensive dinner menu. Off the beaten path but an easy in and out.

1  Thank bennyjenks
Reviewed 22 December 2017

People really don't realize that this restaurant has great food and at lunch, it's very reasonable. Haven't been for dinner.

1  Thank WUFWGN