“Dinner”

Ranked #1 of 149 Restaurants in Weatherford
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food Great service arrived at the restaurant and immediately seated Jashe was our server this evening highly recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited on a Saturday at 3:00 PM. We were seated and no waiter acknowledged us for over 10 minutes. We left and went to another restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful service, and great food. My husband always gets the shrimp. They have the best baked potatoes of all restaurants. It comes with a huge amount of butter, cheese, bacon bits, and sour cream.This restaurant is our choice when we want to treat ourselves.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was driving from Lubbock to Dallas and stopped in Weatherford for dinner. The reviews sounded like this was the place to stop for some good ole Texas BBQ. And since I was craving ribs - I thought I would give it a try. I must admit I was disappointed. None of my food was hot. I got the Pork Ribs with mashed potatoes and green beans. Simple right? Even the corn muffin was cold. The ribs were tasty and the sauce added to the flavor just wish the rest of my meal had been hot. The best part of my meal was the Banana pudding - it was AMAZING! Lots of big banana chunks and pieces of vanilla wafers mixed in. Could definitely tell it was homemade!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great food the staff is very friendly. They are on top of filling your drinks as well as getting you anything you need