“Fuzzy's....always good!”

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #21 of 152 Restaurants in Weatherford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 March 2018

The huevos ranchero are really good here! Better than most Tex-Mex places here in town and a pretty decent amount of selections on the menu. Generally quick service too. Have tried the brisket tacos, enchilada's and salads.... all have been really good. Give it a try!

Reviewed 24 December 2017

I eat here a lot. Never had bad food and always quick service. The pork tacos are great as are the chicken nachos. Definitely a good option for quick, good food. Can't go wrong here.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

You order at the counter and they call your number when ready. I love the huge shredded chicken nachos and Shrimp tacos.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We have been coming here maybe 1-2 times a year since this location has opened, and the quirks remain the same:

1) The music way to loud, and way too suicidal/depressing for the morning.
2) Some of our food was hot, but the refried beans were ice (I do mean ice) cold. Yuck.
3) Odd staff, like it is their first day there.
4) The food is almost worth the price, but not quite. Go to Bronco Burrito in Galveston and you will know what I'm talking about.
5) Lack of consistency: It was odd how much larger my wife's plate was compared to mine, even though we ordered the same thing.

All in all, I'd say we will probably visit again next year, but I can skip it.

Thank John and Desire... C
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I was very disappointed in this location. I went here with my husband Saturday night. We were greated by the most rude girl taking our order. She proceeds to not make eye contact, hardly gets our order right, she slams out drink order down on the counter and doesn't say a word just walks away. I have never seen anyone so rude in my life. After the awful service we weren't surprised to see that the outside patio was filthy. There were dishes all over the tables and were still there when we left. To top it off our food came out cold. I am very saddened by this because we love Fuzzy's tacos. Hopefully, they can turn this around or they'll be out of business sooner than later.