“Great little hidden gem”
Review of Golden Moon

Golden Moon
Ranked #12 of 149 Restaurants in Weatherford
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Golden Moon offers a wide variety of Asian dishes. Service is fast and they offer great lunch specials. Hard to find at first, but after you try it I'm sure you'll return.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Second time trying Golden Moon. First time, I picked it up and food was bland at best. Nothing great, but not too bad. Yesterday, ordered delivery at 5:45 PM on a Friday night. I understand that's a busy time. But girl on phone was obviously rushed, speaking fast, putting you on hold, etc. That should have warned me. We ordered orange chicken, one other basic dish for my son (I'll edit and put this in when I remember) and combo fried rice. She said it would be there "within an hour". After an hour we called and she said they had to double up driver deliveries. Ok, so what? After an hour and a half I called and asked the status. She put me on hold and the delivery arrived while I was on hold. She came back and said their tracker (?) shows he just passed the Wal Mart. I told her he was here now. She was happy to hear that but no apology, no explanation, and I have no idea if there really is a "tracker" or not.
And, you guessed it, the food was cold.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

This was our first experience here, and it was a good one. The setting is quaint, and the restaurant very clean. Their egg drop soup was excellent, and the menu choices are varied. The volcano chicken was somewhere between a curry and chili sauce. The chicken was tender, and the portions generous. Their pineapple chicken fried rice was tasty, although there wasn't much pineapple. They are willing to move tables to accommodate larger groups. I'd go back.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I have been going here since I was a little girl and it is my favorite! Does not matter what you try it is all good. The staff is always friendly and on top of refills and food. Highly recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Tried the spicy noodles, it was very good. Menu said spicy, I found it to be fairly mild. An occasional bite had a hint of jalapeño flavor and heat. I do love hot items. The wife tried pearl in the sea. She modified the sauce to a bland white sauce and wish she hadn’t. Can’t blame the cook for that. The egg rolls, egg drop & hot and sour soup were great. Ice tea was tasty and the service was great. Many menu items I want to try.