“Good goods; Best Bakery!”

Magnolia Market at the Silos
Ranked #2 of 35 Shopping in Waco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Magnolia Market is a nationally recognized boutique home decor store founded by Joanna Gaines. The store features a hand-selected collection of unique and inspiring design items featured in her farmhouse and on her HGTV show, "Fixer Upper." Located downtown in the renovated, historic Brazos Valley Cotton Oil Co, Magnolia Market at the Silos has a broad range of home decor, gifts, and antiques. Come see us!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After my wife has enjoyed the renovation TV associated with this, we HAD to stop and explore. Nice pieces for decorating, but pricey. For me, the best part was the bakery. To each, his own!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,855)
All reviews
in 35 reviews
"bucket list"
in 44 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The huge Market is a fun place to walk around, to shop, or to just get creative ideas. Items are pretty fairly priced.

After shopping you can grab something to eat or a Sweet tea from one of the food trucks along the Silo open air square. Great place to sit on a swing, or on the “grass” to read.

I did not go to the bakery since I had just eaten at Magnolia Table.

It was pretty crowded for a Monday afternoon so I would think the weekends would be pretty busy. So it’s a place to go if you’re ok to slow down, pleasantly wait in a line or two, then relax somewhere in the ground with family or a good book.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I were driving south from Dallas to Austin and stopped at Magnolia Market because who's kidding who we all like Joann and Chip. It's very easy to get to off RT 35 and if you go drive by to the next corner for Free Parking and easy entry to the store. It's a very interesting place, but not as big as we pictured in our minds nor do they sell furniture which we were hoping they did. They carry stuff you can get any where else, but here it's all in one place. The prices are high for many of the items, but people were buying as did we. They have a huge play area for kids, a large area with picnic tables and at least 7 or 8 food trucks for you to get whatever you'd like. They have a bakery too, but it was way to busy and had a very long line to get in so we skipped it. We're very happy we stopped and would recommend if you're passing by it's worth stopping and checking out.

1  Thank Richard F
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A lot of people complain about the crowds and prices and "crap made in China". I personally didn't see any of those things. If you are a fan of the show, I say make the trip. If you like Joanna's style, you'll love the market. If you know the story behind the silos, you'll love seeing them. My mom and I very much enjoyed walking around the market and the grounds and garden. Got lots of inspiration just being there. We sat and had lunch from a couple of the food trucks (Club Sandwich - YUM!!), watching the kids play lawn games like soccer and corn hole. Tons of photo ops. We ended the day with a cupcake from the bakery - which BTW they have a very good system in place so that the line moves quickly. Maybe it was the perfect weather, maybe it was being with my mom; whatever it was, it was a wonderful day that I won't soon forget.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went to the Silos twice, once on a Friday then again on Saturday after eating at Magnolia Table. Saturday was significantly busier than Friday evening. Beautiful shop, wonderful gardens, such a well thought-out property. We skipped the bakery because the lines were long but we heard later that it moved quickly and kicked ourselves that we should have put up with the wait (but who needs cupcakes after that amazing magnolia table breakfast?!). It truly is a must do for fans of the show.