“Best Thai Fried Rice In Waco!!”

Bangkok Royal Thai Cuisine
Ranked #46 of 437 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were drawn to the area to see the historic bridge and the fantastic longhorn cattle drive sculpture. To our delight we had lunch at Bangkok Royal. My wife enjoyed the Pud Thai. My choice was the Thai Fried Rice, which matched the best I have ever enjoyed. Savor this restaurant at your leisure. The service was very attentive.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Generally speaking, this is a Thai restaurant that also offers some Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese dishes. Menu items include a lot of Thai soups, curries and noodles. The price is very reasonable with most entrees between $10 - $12. The atmosphere is classy yet laid back, and everyone working is very nice. The service is slow-ish, which is very relaxing, but if you're in a hurry you might want to let your server know.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The staff was courteous and the restaurant was very clean. I had the one of the curry dishes and it really tasted fresh. If that dish was an example of all the food at the restaurant than I will try many of the other dishes. The food was very lite filing and not full of preservatives and other things that give a typical Asian food taste.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We were passing through Waco and had a craving for Thai. We should have elected for another cuisine but decided to try out the only Thai place in town. Dirty water, shrimp spring rolls sans the shrimp and curry made from thick paste had us mighty disappointed coupled with the gross understaffing of the place, we should have just kept on moving through.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great lunch. The did was excellent and the service was top notch. Three people asked how many in our party. It was busy though and had to wait a bit before we were seated. Once we were seated the service was on top of things and we had our food in good time. It was a little loud with them being busy but not distracting.