“Fantastic Customer Service”
Review of Waco Tours

Waco Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tours that provide a little taste of all of Waco. Looking for what to do and where to go in Waco? On our Classic Tour we'll take you downtown and to Harp Design, share about our rich history, show you the secrets of Cameron Park, explore gorgeous neighborhoods and much more. We will also treat you to a local coffee or ice cream! We recommend guests experience our tours at the beginning of their Waco visit so that we can help maximize the rest of their stay. On our Waco River Cruise we will embark on a 2 hour journey as we explore Waco from the Brazos River. We also provide custom and private tours as well! We want to help you make the most of your time in Waco!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 18 July 2016

I was trying to plan a solo trip to Waco; particularly interested in a securing a driver so that I wouldn't have to rent a car and navigate myself in unknown territory. I discovered Waco Tours on line and started an immediate dialogue with Luke. There aren't enough glowing words that I can use to describe how helpful and accommodating he was. From offering to pick me up at the airport to suggesting better hotel accommodations and customizing my tour...this company cannot be surpassed.

1  Thank Simpsononthego
Rachel W, Owner at Waco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for coming on a tour with us and for your kind review! We are honored that you allowed us to host you! We'd love to have you come back and visit us again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,996)
All reviews
"great tour"
in 94 reviews
"cowboy dave"
in 45 reviews
"common grounds"
in 56 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 40 reviews