“Lunch Time Must”
Review of Live Oak Grill

Live Oak Grill
Ranked #5 of 402 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Great choices for lunch if you are willing to wait it out in line for a bit. This is our go-to place when my husband and I are meeting up for lunch.

2  Thank lauratM9252MH

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Passed through briefly and found this neat restaurant. Was crowded at lunch with what looked like a lot of area business people and locals. But we didn't wait long once food was ordered. Wide range of options. My husband tried the chicken steak. Large servings. I had the grilled fish tacos. Very good. Fresh toppings. We are outside under covered area as the weather was nice.

1  Thank 3roaming
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Eat here about once a month. Good variety of food. The chicken fried steak is my favorite. The quesadillas are my wife’s favorite. Always a nice place to get a good meal.

1  Thank rmstanfield
Reviewed 9 November 2017

These burgers are the best, but the pecan crusted chicken salad is a winner, too. It can be hard to get a parking place, then you wait in line to order. But this is so worth it!! The menu has a wide variety of sandwiches and burgers and salads and comfort food. Something for everyone!

1  Thank mmurphy772
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I have eaten there a couple of times and the place has very good burgers and their onion rings are the best. Very good place to grab a bite to eat or take your food home.

1  Thank Keith R