“Easy to get to, usually crowded”
Review of Torchy's Taco

Torchy's Taco
Ranked #20 of 395 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Reviewed 8 January 2018

On our first visit, we really liked it. The second visit, not quite so much. I would suggest avoiding the dishes which contain processed beef. My avocado and shrimp taco was pretty good. Crowded, small tables. Good for a quick, inexpensive meal, not for an evening out. Food is spicy, as the name suggests. even the mild stuff is pretty warm.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Torchys can easily be ordered online or at the restaurant. The tacos are all different combinations of fresh ingredients! They are vegan and vegetarian friendly and everything tastes so good!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

I'm here sometimes several times a week, and you can't get a better value for the price. Tacos are flavorful, REAL ingredients, consistent, generous, and drinks are good for what you paid. I'm a huge fan of this place, and while I've experienced a few service snags here and there (there should always be 3 cashiers!), I remain a fan and will tell everyone I meet how awesome this place is. Wish we could get one in Lake Jackson.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

The family we were visiting said Torchy's is one of their favorites, and we agree. Their tacos are good sized with lots of meat and toppings. We had the brisket taco and the missionary style (off the secret menu), also the green chili queso was great as well. Price was decent for a fast casual. They have multiple locations around Houston.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Food is always great and fresh and affordable. The servers and the food orders people could stand to put a smile
On their face so when we eat that delicious food - I️t all feels worth I️t!