“So Amazing I'd Get a Torchy's Tattoo”
Review of Torchy's Taco

Torchy's Taco
Ranked #20 of 397 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I'm here sometimes several times a week, and you can't get a better value for the price. Tacos are flavorful, REAL ingredients, consistent, generous, and drinks are good for what you paid. I'm a huge fan of this place, and while I've experienced a few service snags here and there (there should always be 3 cashiers!), I remain a fan and will tell everyone I meet how awesome this place is. Wish we could get one in Lake Jackson.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

The family we were visiting said Torchy's is one of their favorites, and we agree. Their tacos are good sized with lots of meat and toppings. We had the brisket taco and the missionary style (off the secret menu), also the green chili queso was great as well. Price was decent for a fast casual. They have multiple locations around Houston.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Food is always great and fresh and affordable. The servers and the food orders people could stand to put a smile
On their face so when we eat that delicious food - I️t all feels worth I️t!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Our Grandson recommended this place . It was great . I just had one taco and that was enough. They are big ! We loved it !!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The tacos are good. Order flour and not corn as the corn tortilla taste stale. My favorite is The Crossroads but on this visit the brisket was overly salty. I enjoyed the shrimp taco with a nice chipotle sauce. The wait was long.