“A long wait for tacos. ”
Review of Torchy's Taco

Torchy's Taco
Ranked #20 of 395 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The tacos are good. Order flour and not corn as the corn tortilla taste stale. My favorite is The Crossroads but on this visit the brisket was overly salty. I enjoyed the shrimp taco with a nice chipotle sauce. The wait was long.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Let me explain myself!

Torchy’s is absolutely delicious.

My favorite is the Crossroads. Beef brisket taco.

I prefer the corn tortilla.

My daughter gets the chicken fajita. No onions on flour.

The line when you step thru the door says it all.

Almost always busy.

Good chips and queso!

Good tea & I am picky about my sweet tea y’all. Yes, it can be bad some places.

Nice fountain drink choices.

Bar scene, if you are into that sort.

So in summary. This place is really good.

The bad?? Well I have to limit my visits, because although it is yummy, it can’t be too good for you.

But once in a while.....

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I was asked to come try this place out by an employee, and I cant say that I was disappointed. I took her suggestion and ordered a steak burrito with rice and beans on the side. Did not like either of the sides by themselves, but maybe would have been better in the burrito. The actual burrito was pretty decent .. then again, cant really mess up a burrito. Could not really taste the flavor of the meat, but the burrito as a whole was ok. THE PRICE .. a bit steep for my taste. I could have went across the street, to the mall, and gotten a comparable one for a lower price. However, will go back because the environment was great and would bea nice place to stop in and watch a game or two. One thing I did enjoy greatly was the mango margarita!!! It was really tasty and that just may be what will get me back there! Overall, a decent place, and I not hestitate to go back or to bring someone else along.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped at Torchy's for breakfast and it is wonderful as usual. The breakfast taco with chorizo is very tasty. The guacamole is here is some of the best.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Tacos above average but seriously...bring my guacamole after tacos? Guacamole was ok. I asked to have my table cleared...happened after food arrived and I was told to lift up my food...ordered and not politely asked. I think the food is way more expensive than taco chains in Dallas and didn't find value. 6 bucks for guacamole?