“Tex Mex yumminess!”

Los Tios Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 374 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Description: Los Tios Mexican Restaurant has been serving Houston authentic Tex-Mex for over four decades. Through those years, devoted diners have made Los Tios a family tradition handed down over generations. Favorite tables, favorite waiters and, most importantly, favorite dishes have become rituals with Houstonians who have named Los Tios "Houston’s Best Tex-Mex" time and time again. And why not? Los Tios introduced Houston's first frozen margaritas back in 1975. Made with top-shelf tequilas and fresh squeezed limes, our margarita is widely known to be Houston's finest.
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We have been going to Los Tios at different locations for over 30 years. They have always had great margaritas. Last night we tried the grand marnier meltdown that was awesome! We like their salsa and green sauce and crispy chips. My 33 year old son would only eat puff chile con queso when he was little so we ate at Los Tios a lot. Still good guacamole, tacos and chalupas. The icing on the cake is a praline for dessert!
Our waiter Oscar was very attentive with our group of 15 people too!

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

My boys and I stopped by today, and we were not disappointed. The service was outstanding. Our waiter was very attentive and the food came quickly. The food was great, especially the fajita meat, which was very tender. I would definitely recommend to everyone.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I come here often is a family place they have kids menu and the food is tex mex.. but is good service.. and the waitress waiters and host always with a big smile. Sometimes it gets crowded but it is worth the wait.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Sad when hubby has to work on Labor Day so I treated myself to lunch at Los Tios. CAUTION: Strong margaritas here! I always sit at the bar because I like talking to the bartenders but this is a great neighborhood joint so sit anywhere. Paola and Luna handle the bar and know what I mean when I ask for crispy onions with my fajitas. There's a reason this place has been here forever: good service, friendly atmosphere and killer margaritas!

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Disappointed when we went recently for lunch. I ordered the golden beef tacos (I've ordered that for decades!) And I was so disappointed. They've changed the recipe and it's not as good as it used to be. No bell pepper. The rest was just okay. But definitely not the good ole Los Tios everyone knows.