“Excellent crawfish!”

Floyds Cajun Seafood and Texas Steakhouse
Ranked #31 of 402 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 10 May 2015

The crawfish were very small this year. Disappointed in what is usually great! Could have just been an "off" day. They were very small and extremely spicy. Side salad was fresh and tasty. Onion rings were awesome! Service was quick. Waiters and waitresses always work very hard to please! Like the lively noisy atmosphere. Good place to "meet your girlfriends" for lunch. This location is definitely not as good as one in Beaumont, but will go there to order their grilled shrimp served from the lunch menu!

Reviewed 7 May 2015

My husband and I were running errands and were on a time schedule which we needed to be back at our house for a delivery within 1 hour. On our way to Lowe's I asked him if he was hungry and wanted to grab something for lunch. I quickly changed lanes and headed to Floyd's. It was still pretty early around 11:40 and we grabbed a couple barstools to eat at the bar. The bartender immediately came over, I asked her for 2 teas, 1 water and menu's. While she was getting our drinks we quickly scanned the "lunch specials" and decided on our choices. My husband ordered the 1/2 poor boy crawfish sandwich and French fries. I ordered a bowl of the sausage and chicken gumbo and a 1/2 dozen Manuals grilled oysters. It took maybe 8 minutes for all the food to arrive. The bartender poured more ice tea and I asked her for our check so we wouldn't have to wait. We were in and out within literally 19 to 20 minutes. Food was great, service was tight, enjoyable lunch. I do eat at Floyds whenever I get the chance, love the food, love the crawfish and the bbq crabs! Go Ron!

Reviewed 29 April 2015 via mobile

Second visit here and the food was very good. The shrimp was not frozen and the twice baked potato was grand. My husband and and I like the ambience of the restaurant. The wait staff were all friendly. One thing I like most is the "free French bread".

Reviewed 5 April 2015

This restaurant is really good, and the cocktails are fab. I would like to come back and try a different dish. The menu was huge, and the atmosphere was really fun. I very much enjoyed this lunch!

1  Thank Suzanne I
Reviewed 2 April 2015

This is a great place for dinner. I had a delicious cup of crawfish bisque. It made me wish I had ordered a bowl! I also had a crab meat and shrimp salad. The seafood was fresh and tasty. Someone ordered red beans and rice and proclaimed it authentic. The seafood platter was fresh and flavorful.