All reviews i highly recommend this hotel great place to stay leader closet printer highway houston mall
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

One of the most disgusting room conditions I've encountered. The refrigerator looked like it had been run over by a truck, dented, rusted, etc. The floor grossly sticky. Cabinets had disgusting junk everywhere your fingers would touch to open the doors. Carpeting was dirty, stained, smelly. No trash can anywhere in room. Wall fixtures turned sideways, loose. Toilet stained grossly. TV not working. Elevator was out of service. Lots of iffy looking people hanging around, half dressed, probably living there I'd guess. I would not have stayed they is I was not alone.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Chuck, thank you for being our guest. We're sorry you experienced so many difficulties during your stay. This is not the type of review we are accustomed to receiving, and it is very disappointing to read. Your comments have been discussed with our housekeeping team to ensure the room receives a deep cleaning. Our maintenance team is also alerted and they are fixing all issues you mentioned in your review. Thanks once more for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to host you again so that we can make it up to you.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Ronnie treated us great! Will come back here to stay! Very nice and willing to meet our every need. Rooms are clean and it’s a quiet place to stay. My family has enjoyed staying here and the prices are reasonable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you were overwhelmed not only with our outstanding hospitality and your room but also with the value we offer. We will share your compliments with entire team especially Ronnie. Reviews such as yours mean a lot! We look forward to welcoming you and your family back.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Late arrival at 1:20am. Front desk was closed and I have to make a phone call so attendant would come out and check us in. The lady gave us a key to 207 only to find out when we got there and opened the door that someone was already there. When I went back down the attendant or night manager was not even apologetic and just keeps telling me repeatedly “I know “. Awful place. Our room was old and needs repair. It actually was pretty scary to sleep there that night but we were tired and rather just be over it. Will never stay with this hotel chain again!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Jay, thanks for being our guest. We are sorry for the problems you encountered with our staff and in your room. We are working to remedy these issues so that, next time, your stay will be absolutely perfect. We apologize once again and hope you will give us a second chance to deliver the type of experience you both should always expect from our hotel.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I have never written a complaint about anything before but my experience was so horrible I felt it was a requirement of me to hopefully get the hotel to improve. I checked in on Sunday and was told I had to wait until the next day to receive plates, bowls, glasses, and utensils. I checked out on the following Saturday and still had not received my items. There was no cover for the iron board. The iron had pieces missing and would not stay on so I asked for another. It never showed up. On Tuesday I went to the front office to get another iron and the one I received was very old and would not get hot. On Wednesday I went to the front office to get another iron and was given the same broken iron I gave them before. I was told there were no other irons. There was not an ice machine that worked in the entire hotel. The hotel ran out of coffee. The refrigerator in my room never got cold after 5 days. I had to put my drinks in the freezer before I was about to drink them.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Terrence, we hope you will accept our apologies for not providing the exceptional service and accommodations you should have received and for spoiling your stay with us. We have shared your feedback with the respective teams and will certainly step up our efforts to improve our guest experience moving forward. We hope to have the opportunity to make it up to you on a future visit.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I recently became a visitor to Extended Stay in Sugarland because of job situations I was evicted out of my home nowhere to really go that was really affordable but I know I needed a place comfortable nice clean and suitable because of a Alexis she has made my stay here very comfortable her greeting is very inviting sincere and professional and she makes you feel like she's your best friend she has really help me through my stress problems with her professionalism great smile and hospitality and that is what's needed most in every part of our life dealing with businesses is hospitality and because of Alexis she makes me feel very comfortable in at home outside of home it makes me feel that my situation is okay that it won't last always unless it's is a great staff leader from what I can see because none of the staff here is rude nor do they look depressed and upset so that goes a long way to say that Alexis is a great leader and I'm so happy that I met her thank you for choosing a wonderful employee.

☺THANK YOU ALEXIS FOR BEING HEAVEN SENT AND POLITE.THATS GOES A LONG WAY YOU TRULY HAVE BEEN A BLESSING TO ME JUST BY WORDS AND POLITENESS.

Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, most especially the kind comments about Alexis. It's important to us that all our guests have a great experience, and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We will surely share your praises with her. It was a pleasure serving you at Extended Stay America, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.