“Amazing good burgers”
Review of Tornado Burger

Tornado Burger
Ranked #7 of 98 Restaurants in Stafford
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I was surprised at how good the burgers are at this small no glitz hamburger place. Lots of burgers to choose from.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Raised the price, manager need better attidude,ok thanks
Yes will go back k to the place, not oftern

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Came with work team and was very good burger fries were excellent too.

Double burger cheese spicy, recommended good service and friendly team.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This restaurant was a pleasant surprise!! It is on a main road that I have traveled for many years but had never stopped in to eat. By chance, my friend and I stopped in one afternoon and was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness, the atmosphere and the food. My friend ordered a specialty burger and I ordered a catfish po-boy. The food was delicious and the portion size was quite generous. Who knew this jewel was right here in my backyard!!

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Our hosts promised an outstanding experience, but it didn't come true. Just average food, dirty atmosphere. What was described as ultra cheap prices turned out to be typical for the town and place. When we mentioned this place to other friends, their reaction was "Meh!" That's ours too.

Been to Tornado Burger? Share your experiences!