“Great neighborhood place to eat!”
Review of Tornado Burger

Tornado Burger
Ranked #5 of 102 Restaurants in Stafford
Reviewed 14 February 2017

This restaurant was a pleasant surprise!! It is on a main road that I have traveled for many years but had never stopped in to eat. By chance, my friend and I stopped in one afternoon and was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness, the atmosphere and the food. My friend ordered a specialty burger and I ordered a catfish po-boy. The food was delicious and the portion size was quite generous. Who knew this jewel was right here in my backyard!!

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Our hosts promised an outstanding experience, but it didn't come true. Just average food, dirty atmosphere. What was described as ultra cheap prices turned out to be typical for the town and place. When we mentioned this place to other friends, their reaction was "Meh!" That's ours too.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I have been to Philadelphia just last October & ate their Philly Cheese Steak too. I have to say that Tornado Burger makes a better Philly Cheese Steak the right way. You must try it.
My wife had their hamburger and it was very good as well.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

My hubby & I thought we'd give this place a second chance (the first visit was unpleasant). What a mistake! They got our order wrong to begin with, then when I asked for a bacon burger with crispy bacon, the manager said they don't make it crispy, you get what you get! It was practically raw!! The soda machine didn't work & of course they didn't tell people until after you ordered your food. Needless to say, I won't be coming back here!!

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I have had decent burgers to very greasy ones. They seem to struggle making good crisp french fries. Pricing is very good but too many good burger places in the area that offer better quality burgers and very good fries.