“Out of this World - Philly Cheese Steak & Great Hamburgers too”
Review of Tornado Burger

Tornado Burger
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Stafford
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I have been to Philadelphia just last October & ate their Philly Cheese Steak too. I have to say that Tornado Burger makes a better Philly Cheese Steak the right way. You must try it.
My wife had their hamburger and it was very good as well.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 18 January 2017

My hubby & I thought we'd give this place a second chance (the first visit was unpleasant). What a mistake! They got our order wrong to begin with, then when I asked for a bacon burger with crispy bacon, the manager said they don't make it crispy, you get what you get! It was practically raw!! The soda machine didn't work & of course they didn't tell people until after you ordered your food. Needless to say, I won't be coming back here!!

Reviewed 9 January 2017

I have had decent burgers to very greasy ones. They seem to struggle making good crisp french fries. Pricing is very good but too many good burger places in the area that offer better quality burgers and very good fries.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Great food good hamburgers awesome gyroS and big togo frozen daquris fyi they could be a little stronger tho they are still good mid-range price

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Me and the hubby decided to catch a quick lunch for his birthday. Boy oh boy was he right to bring us to this nice little touch of heaven. We ate the chicken Philly and the steak Philly the best in Houston. I was impressed. Am a very picked eater. Good job Tornado Burger