“First time back in years!”

Eduardo's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 98 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on the 21st of November.
Many luncheon selections with prices from $5.50 to $7.95.
My husband had grilled fish tacos(not on the luncheon menu, $10.95), he loved them.
I had Carne Guisada and the meat was very tender. Came with rice and I requested charro beans! Tortillas were delicious (flour).
We definitely will go back.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

the best Stephanie (Margarita) on the planet. they have pickled carrots and onions on the table that are just the right amount of hot. we have eaten our way through the menu several times. i like all the spinach dishes and all the quesadillas. plenty of parking as it is in a strip mall.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

We went for a late breakfast. 3 of us had huevos rancheros and one had bacon and eggs. Good food, service and prices.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

We had my sister's 80th birthday party with 26 people in attendance at Eduardo's. Food was excellent and staff was wonderful.

1  Thank Susan C
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

We have gone to Eduardo's for many years. It is a family restaurant where the waiters know your name and what you want to eat and drink (margaritas are always good)!

It's great for a quick meal or a party!

The food is simple Tex-Mex at a decent price!

We think Salvador and Dimos are the best when it comes to service!

1  Thank Teresa S