“Best margarita I’ve ever had!”

Gringo's Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 104 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Gringo’s Mexican Kitchen is a family of full-service Mexican restaurants in the Houston area. All restaurants serve the highest quality Mexican food, offer a full bar and are open daily Sunday through Saturday for lunch and dinner. The Gringo’s brand identity is stamped with superior quality products combined with excellent value.
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Date night with my husband is always a treat. I had a taste for Mexican food and remembered the great nachos at Gringos. It’s not in our neighborhood but it was worth the drive. We had the fajita chicken and beef nachos. I had a margarita called the Sparkler with frozen melon margarita and sparkling champagne in it! Wow, it was dynamite! I ate a Marisco bowl with shrimp, crawfish, beef, rice and beans with corn tortillas. It was delicious. My husband had fajitas. Gringos will always be one of my favorite spots for Mexican food. The service is always good. You can’t go wrong with the prices or the quality of food you receive! A+

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Consistent, friendly, good Tex Mex food at reasonable prices. If you walk in 1 minute before closing you won't be told full service menu is not available. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017

IMO, they have the best Taco Salad in town, especially with their Amazon dressing. I am not an amateur Taco Salad consumer. They have the Beef Fajita or Chicken option. The plain ground beef basic salad is good enough for me.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Great waitstaff, accommodating and relatively quick service. Enjoyed drinks, salad, fish tacos and fajita bowl with family following a 2 week trip. Enjoyed the service and food.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I’m never disappointed in the staff or the food! It’s always served hot! We get our chips and salsa quickly! Highly recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: October 2017