“A Family favorite!”

Gringo's Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 98 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Gringo’s Mexican Kitchen is a family of full-service Mexican restaurants in the Houston area. All restaurants serve the highest quality Mexican food, offer a full bar and are open daily Sunday through Saturday for lunch and dinner. The Gringo’s brand identity is stamped with superior quality products combined with excellent value.
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We love the location in Rosenberg and go maybe two or three times a month. We always try to get there early because the crowds can be extensive!

The service is always great, and my first time there I asked a waiter what most people ordered and what was his favorite. He immediately said the Pollo Marisco. I ordered it with black beans and when he brought it out after the first taste of the grilled chicken and the sauce....It's to die for!! I loved it so........much, when my wife got off work, I took her to Gringo's. Ordered the EXACT same thing and she was hooked.

We love their beef fajitas as well, but sad to say, 95% of the time we have the Pollo Marisco!

Try it, You'll LOVE IT!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I had Carne Guisada for lunch today. It is beef tips in gravy served in an iron skillet with yellow rice and beans of your choice on the side along with guacamole and pico de gallo and flour tortillas. They also have an excellent citrus tea.

My business associate had the same. We ordered and additional side of fresh guacamole. With tip it was $57.00

They have a number of locations in and around the Houston area. Their food is always fresh and all of their restaurants are built-out and decorated very nice.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Love going to this place. Awesome atmosphere and the food are amazing. Love the green sauce and their teas! I brought my family and lots of my friends visiting here. Love the ice cream to go. hehehe.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

another spot we frequent--evenings--at margarita time! Good Tex-Mex selection. many options. often have to wait for a table--another sign its a good place to visit.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The Overall Service was Excellent from the Start to the End with the food and the Service. The Waiter was very attentive to our food order and maintained our water supply full. He checked on us continuously and made sure we were well served. . We will definitely be back.