“Great Tex Mex”

Gringo's Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 103 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Gringo’s Mexican Kitchen is a family of full-service Mexican restaurants in the Houston area. All restaurants serve the highest quality Mexican food, offer a full bar and are open daily Sunday through Saturday for lunch and dinner. The Gringo’s brand identity is stamped with superior quality products combined with excellent value.
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I had Carne Guisada for lunch today. It is beef tips in gravy served in an iron skillet with yellow rice and beans of your choice on the side along with guacamole and pico de gallo and flour tortillas. They also have an excellent citrus tea.

My business associate had the same. We ordered and additional side of fresh guacamole. With tip it was $57.00

They have a number of locations in and around the Houston area. Their food is always fresh and all of their restaurants are built-out and decorated very nice.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Love going to this place. Awesome atmosphere and the food are amazing. Love the green sauce and their teas! I brought my family and lots of my friends visiting here. Love the ice cream to go. hehehe.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

another spot we frequent--evenings--at margarita time! Good Tex-Mex selection. many options. often have to wait for a table--another sign its a good place to visit.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The Overall Service was Excellent from the Start to the End with the food and the Service. The Waiter was very attentive to our food order and maintained our water supply full. He checked on us continuously and made sure we were well served. . We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Very reasonable prices for better-than-average Mexican restaurant. This location has an "upscale" ambiance with excellent service. I've had several different meals on three different visits, and never a bad one. My favorite is the Plato Mariachi. Plentiful portions and always quick service. This has become my go-to Mexican restaurant when in Houston on business. It gets busy, but not very noisy. I was still able to carry on normal conversation with ease.