“One of my fav Tex-Mex place!”

Gringo's Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 98 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Gringo’s Mexican Kitchen is a family of full-service Mexican restaurants in the Houston area. All restaurants serve the highest quality Mexican food, offer a full bar and are open daily Sunday through Saturday for lunch and dinner. The Gringo’s brand identity is stamped with superior quality products combined with excellent value.
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Love going to this place. Awesome atmosphere and the food are amazing. Love the green sauce and their teas! I brought my family and lots of my friends visiting here. Love the ice cream to go. hehehe.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

another spot we frequent--evenings--at margarita time! Good Tex-Mex selection. many options. often have to wait for a table--another sign its a good place to visit.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The Overall Service was Excellent from the Start to the End with the food and the Service. The Waiter was very attentive to our food order and maintained our water supply full. He checked on us continuously and made sure we were well served. . We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Very reasonable prices for better-than-average Mexican restaurant. This location has an "upscale" ambiance with excellent service. I've had several different meals on three different visits, and never a bad one. My favorite is the Plato Mariachi. Plentiful portions and always quick service. This has become my go-to Mexican restaurant when in Houston on business. It gets busy, but not very noisy. I was still able to carry on normal conversation with ease.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I visited this place for dinner with 3 other people. The service was prompt. Our waiter was attentive and professional. We had the guacamole for starters & it was a generous portion & delicious. I had the cobb salad for my entree & it was a very generous portion & wasn't missing anything. I chose the margarita vingarette as my dressing & it was excellent. The waiter was very attentive in refilling our drinks & asked more than once if we needed anything else & if we were enjoying our meal. Overall it was a very pleasant experience & would definitely go back there again!