“Family Lunch”

Gringo's Mexican Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 98 Restaurants in Stafford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 January 2015

My two children and I met my Mother and Uncle here for lunch. The restaurant has a fun typical Mexican décor. We were seated promptly, and the food was served quickly. Everything that was ordered from fajitas, quesadillas, enchiladas to chimichangas were delicious! This is from a Tex-Mex standpoint, not traditional Mexican or street food. Very nice lunch, plus free soft serve ice cream after the meal. They also have a nice outdoor seating area overlooking the fountain. It was a relaxing place for the kids to eat the ice cream after the meal.

Reviewed 21 November 2014

This was my first visit to Gringo's after hearing it offered some good Tex-Mex food. Be aware that they do not accept reservations and their max at one table is a party of 8.

I arrived ahead of my husband and put our name on the list, it was only about a 10 minute wait. On weekends, YOU WILL WAIT.

As is our rule, whenever visiting a new Tex-Mex/Mexican restaurant, we try out their mixed fajita platter. Both the beef and chicken were well prepared and juicy. I decided to try one of their margaritas and the bartended must have been pretty heavy handed as the alcohol was quite pronounced at first sip. I could not give it high marks since all I could taste was alcohol. The chips and salsa (green & red) were very good....the chips especially - not too thick, not too thin. We finished with a Tres Leches which was generously sized but just a tad dry. I am used to a "milkier" Tres Leches. Overall, it was ok.

Final opinion of Gringo's Mexican Kitchen - service was good, going during the week proved to be a smart move (can get a table Faster), food was yummy, and price was decent.

Reviewed 13 November 2014 via mobile

My daughter, mom, dad and I went to lunch at Gringos while the kids were playing at The Main Event near by. The food was delicious. The waitress was so nice and funny too. She's 5 feet tall, if that. But she carried her heavy trays with grace and style. She did spill a few beans in my mom's beer while passing the bowl but she promptly replaced it with a cold new beer. We all enjoyed our food. #Thanksgringos sandrapoole@ymail.com

Reviewed 8 November 2014

Nice place to go if you want some good to eat at a fair price. You always get your moneys worth. Love the soft ice cream after the meal

Reviewed 6 November 2014

Best Enchiladas among chain Mexican Food Restaurants. Also, try the Chicken El Dorado, great place for a fast lunch.