All reviews great hotel front desk many restaurants in the area great customer service future visits sugar land free breakfast business trip the entire staff a wonderful stay no hesitation recommend this hotel would stay here again houston area the young lady wedding party within walking distance
Reviewed 16 June 2016

First time at the comfort suites, this hotel surpassed my expectations. Excellent breakfast options, very clean, comfortable beds, lots of TV channel options and to top it off, very nice staff. The gentleman at the front desk greeted us with a huge smile and checked us in within seconds. Will surely come to this hotel next time

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2016

This is a great hotel... efficiently run and very clean- they get it! The hotel staff went above and beyond to help us with a work problem on a deadline! Thanks to them we were able to complete the job with great success!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
julietrudeau, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Thank you for your glowing review. We appreciate the opportunity to serve our guests and try to do so with the utmost care and attention to their needs. I am happy to hear that the staff made your stay a pleasant experience. The old expression of treating others how you would like to be treated, still rings true today. It is the basis of how we operate this business and try to instill that idea in all of our employees. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We realize you have many options and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

This was a great hotel.The only drawback was a semi loud A/C. But it was plenty cold and the white noise was easy to get used to. The breakfast was perfect. Made to order omelettes, waffles, eggs, sausage, pastries etc. etc. Too numerous to mention. Staff was friendly. Unfortunately, because people don't know how to use a jaccuzi, they've had to turn them off. Rats. Definitely going back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ricki D
Reviewed 31 May 2016

I chose this hotel due to the convenience of being close to where a family member lived. Very close to major highways to get where ever you needed to go. Free parking for my car, just needed to put a tag on my rear view mirror. Many restaurants,a gas station, and a walmart near by. I had booked two rooms and one of the rooms had issues with the television and air conditioning but we were immediately assigned another room on the same floor which was even bigger. The television worked well except for the fact it wouldn't work with a bad storm outside, I think they have direct TV. Internet worked well in my room and in the lobby. The room was very spacious and very clean. I had a king size bed with several pillows. Fresh towels everyday and towels available for the pool. There is fresh lemon water in the lobby and there is a little store for you to buy snacks and small items if needed. The front desk personnel were very friendly. The breakfast was very good. I have had free breakfast in hotels such as this one and this was the first time I ever had fresh made omelets; that was a treat. These omelets are served Monday through Friday. I even had bacon one of the mornings. I would definitely recommend staying here. I will stay here the next time I am visiting Stafford.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
julietrudeau, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

We thank you for your wonderful review. We all strive very hard to accomplish just this kind of stay for all of our guests. It's so nice to hear we hit the mark with your stay. I know what a nice stay at a hotel can do for your whole visit when you're away from home. So we as a team, all work very hard to accomplish our goal. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for choosing Comfort Suites and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Seemingly just another mid range motel, but they get lots of things just right. Examples: in a place like Houston, the ac needs to be on before you get to your room. It was. The room was clean, and smelled like nothing. Not fresheners, not cleaning solutions, just like a clean room. The bathroom had decent uncluttered counter space. Desk has plugs including good usb plugs. And among the strongest and fastest free internet I've had in a hotel or motel. All at a good price. What's not to like?

Trip type: Travelled on business