All reviews indoor pool front desk walking distance hot tub room was clean bed and pillows breakfast staff great hotel on duty waffles complimentary breakfast would stay here again parking lot pleasant stay exercise room excellent stay convenient location
Reviewed 24 October 2016

the hotel was perfect in every way. the verity of food at breakfast was unexpected. The entire facility was extremely clean. All The staff were very accommodating and pleasant 24/7. The beds and linen were very comfortable. The internet was fast. The price was better than we got at an overnight stop at hotel rated at 3 stars. Would recommend this hotel. Would definitely stay again and will try other Hampton's in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Hampton Inn Houston Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2016

Dear Margaret K,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Houston Stafford. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed the variety at breakfast and our friendly staff. We hope you'll come back to visit us again for our weekend rates. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

We had been 2 days in the medical center in Houston waiting on a granddaughter to arrive. When she finally did, we tried to find a hotel and a convention in Houston made all the hotels around full. I drove out towards Stanford and found this Hampton, being 2 AM, the lady on duty could not check us in. I gave her my Hilton Honors number and she said we would finish it all in the morning. My wife and I took our keys and went to bed. I cannot say enough about how accommodating this staff was for us. Based upon the staff alone I would visit here again. It does not hurt that the place was also very clean.

Trip type: Travelled with family
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Hampton Inn Houston Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Dear Dwayne H,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Houston Stafford. I'm glad you and your family found us after a long day. We're always glad to have you and will be here for you the next time you're looking for a place right off the freeway. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I had an awesome stay. The staff was great. The rooms were clean and neat. The breakfast was good, and the coffee was excellent. Connie was very helpful in filling out our tax free info. Overall the service was awesome!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Janet F,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. It's great to see that our team was able to help you with your tax exempt form, and that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room. We hope you will come back to stay with us the next time you have an event in the area.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn before and will continue to come back. The staff are always very helpful and accommodating. The breakfast is always good, love the Texas waffle. The location os great, convenient to restaurants and highways. Will stay again for sure.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Hampton Inn Houston Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Dear James R,
Thank you for your loyalty to Hampton. We're always glad to have you and can't wait to see you again. I'm glad to see that our staff and the convenience of our location keep you coming back. I'll be sure to save you an extra waffle.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

We had a great experience and staff was helpful and her smile made a difference. We definitely will come back to Hampton Inn. There was a variety of breakfast items but because I was in a hurry I didn't get a chance to enjoy it, but next time I sure will!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear EmilymQ7657RT,
Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. We really enjoyed having you and the other ladies with us last weekend. I'm glad you enjoyed the staff and value of our service. Please be sure to ask us for an On the Run breakfast bag the next time you don't have time for a sit-down breakfast buffet. Thank you for staying with us.