All reviews waffles older hotel taking care worked great nice breakfast desk clerk other hotels comfortable bed would stay here again short stay clean hotel excellent hotel houston shape hurricane concert
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Soon as you walk into the lobby overwhelming smell of mold or mildew! Staff is pleasant but this property room wise is not well maintained or cleaned properly on a daily basis! Do not stay here if you have any breathing issues!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
PeterC7208, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Mr Smoovpapa,
Thank-You for taking the time to share your feedback, We greatly appreciate you letting us know how your stay was.

Im sorry to hear about the issues you experienced at our property, please rest assured I've handed the issue over to my Maintenance department to fix the issue, as well as informed them about upkeep and cleanliness with my Housekeepers as well.

Thank-You again for providing us feedback on your stay, its greatly appreciated and allows up to improve as a property.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Horrible breakfast. The milk was coagulated. Cold items were not properly refrigerated. It smelled like mold in the rooms. When staff was notified about the milk, nothing was done. He just laughed....

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
PeterTexasNY, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Ms. Day,
Thank you for sharing your concerns about the spoiled milk that you had on the breakfast buffet and the way that it was handled by the front desk. I shared your comments with both our milk supplier and our Front Desk Representative to ensure that this type of thing does not happen again. I left you a voice mail today thanking your for the feedback. I hope that you are pleased with the resolution that I detailed in my voice mail.
Thank you again for the feedback, Ms. Day. I hope that you consider trying us again.
Thanks,
Peter C.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

The beds were comfortable though pillows could be better. The blinds shut the light out well, the a/c was noisy but efficient, the room was reasonably clean and the bathroom was fine though shower could have had more pressure. Staff were very friendly. Good value for money.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Peter C, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to our survery request and we are looking forward to your next coming to visit us
again.

thanks,
Ornella
FDSRII

Reviewed 31 August 2018

My stay at this hotel was completely unplanned. I had just had a horrible car wreck and I arrived at La Quinta with no car and in tears. Donna was manning the front desk and she immediately took care of me. She made sure I got a room at a good rate and plenty of toiletries to get me through my stay. She also called to check up on me because i had been so distraught. The property is going through some work and getting some much needced TLC, but I will return to this location because they are smart enough to hire Donna.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Peter C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at our location.
We are always striving to improve our hotel and therefore we often perform partial remodeling of our facility.

We look forward of seeing you on your next visit to our hotel

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Enjoyed staying at this hotel for a week. Neat and clean facility. Room was nice with a TV, Microwave, and Refrigerator. Enjoyed the breakfast in the mornings. Free home baked cookies Monday through Thursday.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to take our online survey and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Thanks again,