All reviews front desk full kitchen room was clean sized fridge king suite sitting area visit family easy access ham pool and hot tub excellent hotel waffles business trip very nice stay staff was friendly the breakfast area basketball court
Reviewed 25 August 2018

close to hospital, redeemed Free night ,,Which is hard too do in this area,, even though I have spent months in other LaQuintas while my husband undergoes cancer treatments.. I would NOT recommend this one,,, bedding and furniture needs to be updated,,

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2018

This is a nice modern hotel with nice clean rooms. The breakfast is good and if you don't like what they're serving there's plenty of eateries near by. The hotel staff was very friendly. There is plenty of parking that won't be a problem.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2018

The room was exactly what I expected based on the pictures on their website. The front desk staff got me checked in quickly and it was very easy. The other staff that I encountered during my visit was kind and helpful. My room was clean when I arrived, and everything was in it's place. I was in town to see friends and this was the perfect location to be near them but there wasn't too much noise from the freeway.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Customer service here is AMAZING!!! Kourtney, the manager did a fantastic job of accommodating my family and I after a huge misunderstanding at another LQ. She went over and beyond to make us welcome. Keep up the good work. You and your team had the entire property in tip top condition. I was very impressed with the court and Bar-B-Q /relaxation area because it provided the fun for my family. Thanks a bunch :)

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GENERAL M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston North-Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It was a pleasure to serve you. Please come and see us again when you are in the area.
Rhonda Stevenson,

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Everything was good. No problems. Breakfast was good. Room was very clean. Easy access to and from hotel. Would recommend staying there. All employees were great. Security was great. Hotel was very clean.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for your feed back. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
We would love to see you in the future.