See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

We have stayed at the Flamingo Inn frequently over the years and have never been disappointed. While it might be a bit dated, the friendly staff and the clean rooms keep us coming back. The beds are always comfortable and the extras in the room are appreciated. Thanks Flamingo Inn for making the 14 - 16 hour drive worth it!

Date of stay: November 2016
1  Thank S C
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

4 of us girls spent the weekend in South Padre and stayed at the Flamingo Inn. We had a great stay. It was within walking distance from the beach, liquor store, ice cream, souvenirs, and many restaurants. The pool was small, but suited our purposes of relaxing in the evening. They gave us adjoining rooms so we didn't miss out on anything the rest of the group was doing. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable, refrigerator and microwave decent, bathrooms clean and a good size, TV and AC worked well.
We drove the island and looked at some of the other hotels we were debating on booking and were glad we chose the Flamingo because of its location.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I stay at this hotel one night , I meat with friend for a school reunion , and when I went to register the staff at the desk was very rude with me asking if all my friend was going to be in my room . Also the next day the breakfast was very poor and she was not very happy with us there , when we comeback to check out the key was already cancel , so we had to go and ask for help for go in and take our luggage . I desire to go to other hotel almost same price better service and excellent breakfast . La Quinta .

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank TESORITOCA
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

The clerk who first checked us in was very courteous and even let us check in before the official check in time. However, when I called and asked for an extra blanket, the clerk (not the previous one) said "no. I'm not allowed to give extra blankets." I've stayed in numerous hotels and have never EVER been denied an extra blanket. Horrible.

Date of stay: June 2016
3  Thank Lizette G
Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

Fourth trip to the Flamingo Inn and it just gets better. The rates and proximity to the beach have always been the draw but the new furnishings, tv's and the friendly staff are the best. Yes, there are a few dated items but you can't beat a great night's sleep in a clean room with clean linens and a friendly staff. Thank you Flamingo Inn for making my stay a pleasant one! See you in January 2016!

Date of stay: November 2015