All reviews microwave and mini fridge stay there again room was clean easy access a great place to stay
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed July 25, 2018. This was the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed in.
-Parking lot very small; we had to park on the side of the road.
-Hallways VERY noisy!
-There isn’t any elevators; so pack light
-Pool is incredibly small and noisy
-Hotel is old and the carpet to the stair way and main hallway is FITHLY and smells moldy.
-When you walk into your room there’s an atrocious smell that slaps you every time you walk into your room
-Shower is dirty with yellow stains and filthy shower curtains. Towels dirty supposed to be white but looked brown with the stains on them.
-Beds are VERY UNCOMFORTABLE, every time you toss and turn the mattress squeaks.
-Bed sheets filthy with brown and yellow stains. When I opened up the sheets there’s was food crumbs, diets, and hair in between the sheets. Thankfully we brought our own blankets and towels. I Honestly think they just remade the bed instead of replacing with clean linen.
-The only plus is that the actual room had tile and not carpet.
Not worth the amount we paid for!! Never again!! The pictures on the website are very deceiving!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We arrived early, and they allowed us to check in early no extra fee. The room smelled clean, when we arrived. The rooms are a outdated and could use some tlc few holes in the wall, bathroom ceiling paint was falling and the comforter needed to be replaced, as looked like it had been purchased and used in the 90s. Didn’t get in the pool but it was small but a decent depth. I’d recommend if you were on a budget, aren’t too particular about age of hotel room and plan to spend most of your time out and about and just need a place to lay your head down for the night.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

The rooms were clean, the beds comfortable. The staff was excellent. The location was central, so easy access to everywhere. If you don’t want to walk, you can flag down a free shuttle in front of the hotel. We would definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Very comfortable and relaxing. I really recommend it. Not far from the beach. And swimming pool very clean. I would stay there again. They also serve breakfast. Very good room service. Beds are very comfortable to sleep in.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed two nights Memorial Day weekend and I was pleasantly surprised with the accommodations for the price. The location was great, parking was adequate, the staff was attentive and the room was better than what I expected. It was by no means a luxury resort, but it was a good room at a great price right in the middle of everything. Lots of good restaurants and entertainment within walking distance. I would stay again and recommend to people who dont need fancy accommodations.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple