“Beachfront Property- Tiki Wake to the Waves”
other travellers have booked this property
Wake to the Waves view from bedroom Bedroom with TV
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Sunrise !!
Wake to the Waves view from bedroom
Bedroom with TV
North view from balcony
Spacious bedroom
Dining room
Living room and dining room
Dining area
Patio View
Beautiful sunrise !!
Romantic sunset from balcony
The grounds
Beautiful pool heated in the winter
Pool view from balcony walkway
Deck view with new patio furniture
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JenJen123...
Kansas City, Missouri
“Beachfront Property- Tiki Wake to the Waves”
Reviewed 17 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Very close to the beach. The view is amazing. Waking up to the beach was great. Getting a beach view is worth the price. You get to enjoy the beach at times when no one is on it. The Tiki is a nice property and the grounds were really maintained. They have a room with games, cards and books, They have a place to do laundry for 25 cents a load. Super cheap, so you can pack light. And can wash the beach towels that you bring. The condo we rented was clean and well maintained. It had extra chairs, toys, and an umbrella for the beach. The kitchen was well stocked. The place was quiet!! Once you shut the heavy doors nothing could be heard. Made sleeping super nice. It is next to a big bar, however we never heard a peep. We were not there on Friday or Saturday night, so I don't know if that made a difference. We did need extra toilet paper, paper towels and trash bags. The only cons were the bed was super hard and lumpy. Also, the shower was super old. The water pressure was sometimes non existent and not always hot. All in all its all livable and in no way was a deal breaker. The view makes up for everything. We had a great stay.

Liked best: Beach view
Liked least: The bed
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17 Jun 2016
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that awesome view! I am not sure about the bed since I put a memory foam topper on last year but will naturally check it out during my semi-annual maintenance visit. I hope we see you again in the near future.
jfabrazil
Brazil, Indiana
“Not what we expected”
Reviewed 5 March 2016 for a stay in January 2016

View was good, however this was blocked for most of the time by construction equipment and pipe. It would have been nice to know this before we arrived.
Condo itself was OK, needs some minor maintenance, cabinets were so full of pans and such that we had no where to put food.
Posting said washer dryer, we expected this in the condo but it is in a different building.
wi-fi was not good, you get signed on then dropped, then had to sign on again, then dropped.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
People with pets
Michelle...
“Location, Location, Location!”
Reviewed 28 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I recently spent a few days here, with my mother and 10 year old daughter. I had never been to SPI before and was looking for something close to the beach, a place where I would have easy and quick access, without having to lug around chairs for too long of a distance. Well I certainly found it at this condo! Great square footage, balcony overlooking the beach, nice and clean. And while not at the beach, my daughter and I enjoyed the heated pool. We will definitely be back.

Your age range 35-49
29 Jun 2015
I am so pleased that you had a wonderful time at my home. I look forward to having you as guests again!
Sully9821
Waxahachie, Texas
“Great stay and steps away from the beach”
Reviewed 17 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

I researched plenty of condos and other places before we decided on this condo. We very happy and so glad we found this place. The condo is very well taken care and good beach decor. It has a full kitchen and stocked with glassware and even Tupperware. The bedroom has a very comfortable bed and connects to the patio. The views are great especially of the sunrise. The host has alos supplied beach chairs and some toys for the kiddos. You are only a few steps away from the beach and we enjoyed afternoon and night out there. So relaxing and the neighbors weren't loud at all. There is also wifi for the condo. Parking was decent and close by also. You are at the northern end of the Island but the whole island is easy to get to within 15 min or less. For groceries I suggest stopping by the Blue Marlin which is just south of this location. Overall a great relaxing stay and the host is very helpful and always responded quickly to my emails. We will be staying here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The patio with the view
Liked least: Nothing worth mentioning
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17 Jun 2015
Thank you so much for your lovely review and wonderful comments. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and can't wait to have you as guests again!
TexasTrav...
Ft. Worth, Texas USA
“On a scale of.........”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My wife and I needed some time at the beach...after searching the internet for weeks, we settled on 'Wake to the Waves".....On a scale of 1-10, we rated the condo and furnishings a 6 or 7!! Some updating would be good. On a scale of 1-10 , the location, view and ambiance was a BIG 10!!! Probably THE best location on SBI in our opinion!! Quick response from agent/owner in scheduling....and solid and timely response in refund of deposit!!! We will stay there again!!!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing