All reviews love seat clean pool plugs frig linens
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The Staff was friendly, check - in and check - out were quick and easy, parking was available, free wifi, location was great, not bad for the price, family friendly, will stay here again in the future.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Very outdated hotel, and super noisy. The carpet and furniture in the rooms is so outdated and gross that it makes the whole room atmosphere gross.

Kids running up-and-down the hallway. Dogs barking at all hours of the day and night (they allow pets, and people obviously leave their poor dogs kenneled in their hotel rooms while they enjoy the beach or other outings during the daytime).

Exterior grounds were super dirty. No trash cans outside near the rear hotel exit so I guess people clean their cars out and throw their garbage on the ground of the parking lot.

Security was okay. The hotel makes you wear stupid wrist bands to ensure you're a hotel guest.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RGJR2014
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

A very pleasant surprise especially for the price. Booked 2 rooms..both clean and comfortable, seemed a bit small at first but really all you need. FRIG, and tv work..have to remove a lampshade for signal to reach tv but no worries. Beds comfortable with lots of pilows. Very nice and clean pool. Overall Nice for an older hotel. Day manager very nice. Told our teens if they wanted to use pool after closing @10pm. Just talk to night manager and he would leave it open til 11pm. That did Not work..with night mgr saying "each mgr is different and it's closing @10!" The wifi is very slow and charger plugs fall out of outlets. No biggie..we came for the gulf..which is gorgeous! But definately well over a 5 minute walk like is stated in hotel ad...which is important with the high heat. We love it and would book again! Bring lots of $$..eating is expensive as all activities are also. Love it!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank TeaRose611
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I booked a reservation to stay Thursday and Friday night-- when I checked in-- paid all the bill-- on Thursday morning at 4 am I am awakened by tragic news-- my brother in law has suffered a massive heart attack and is in his death bed-- i immediately gather all things and go to front desk and tell them what has happened. They say no refund. I leave and tell them I will deal with this later. No refund is possible with them---- in reality i never used Friday-- this is utterly unacceptable and disgusting they would benefit from this situation

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Mary M
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

The beds in our room were very comfy. We had a great experience staying here. A little outdated but not bad at all for the price. The pool was clean. The front desk was great when we needed a cab. I will definitely stay here again if I come back. Only downside is that our shower curtain wasn't long enough to stay in the shower resulting in water all over the floor.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family