All reviews waffles howard johnson burner stove kitchen area night life hot tub bars and restaurants an older hotel within walking distance enjoy your stay bit dated bar and grill i highly recommend this hotel convenient location memorial day weekend clean towels checking in
Reviewed 2 December 2017

I relaxed tonight after Christmas Parade at the beautiful pool an watch a movie! Delightful! I highly recommend this hotel! Pet friendly! My puppy and I consider this a hotel away from home! A mini-vacation!

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2017

My family and I recently stayed here over the weekend. We had almost a 5 hour drive to get there and when we did arrive, we saw a party going on on the third floor. We weren't too concerned because the music wasn't extremely loud. We were hoping to get our 1 year old to bed quickly and also get some sleep ourselves. All was fine... until 2:30 am. We were woken by people screaming, running, and being loud in the hallways. We called the front desk and were told that they would send someone to say something, but that they really had no control over the situation. The front desk staff then informs me that my fiance left his id at the counter, okay, we'll pick it up in the morning. At 3:15am the screaming in the hallway is still going on. We call again. We were told that there was nothing the hotel staff could do and it was basically our fault for booking over a "festival weekend." My fiance called the authorities sometime around 4am because the noise just wasn't ending. It seemed to help for a few minutes, then people started banging on our door, screaming at us. This of course woke my small child up. We called front desk again and demanded a new room but were shut down. The party never ended... even at 8 in the morning. The staff was extremely rude to us and didn't seem to care about the situation. So if you want to throw a massive party at a hotel that doesn't care about how much noise you make, this would be the hotel. But if you're looking for a decent night's sleep, this is not the place for you. I will NEVER go back nor will I ever recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank abrown0420
Reviewed 24 September 2017

The website embalashes a lot of things. The pool is very small, dirty and always crowded. In the room the TV has only a couple channels, no iron or ironing board. 3 towels and 1 washcloth, paper thin blankets and very uncomfortable beds. The card key that was issued to me didn't even work. Vending machines take your money. The website says the hotel is 'walking distance to the shore', this is a down right lie! Will not be staying at this place again and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

A no frills motels but clean and well maintained. My complaints would be no coffee in the room or ironing board. Other than that it is a decent place to stay and is in a great location. This issue a good budget friendly motel, but if you're looking for something fancy this isn't it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Great place to stay on the Island! Very pet friendly, they even have a doggie welcome mat and treats. Very convenient location, close to everything!....of course the beach is within walking distance from anywhere lol. Friendly and accommodating staff. Loved having the movie by the pool each night, especially with kids. Good breakfast with Texas shaped waffles

Stayed: July 2017