“Nice Mexican good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Family will enjoy.good place to eating and drinking.must visit if you are in Houston.
Good place for a break.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Servers managed our large table well. My pork enchiladas were tasty. The locals in the group talked about this being their frequent and favorite Mexican spot. Didn't seem exceptional but will have to return with family and give them a fair evaluation.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Breakfast on the weekends is real good. Great service with food coming out quickly. Everything I’ve tried has been outstanding

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We stopped by here with a couple of friends of ours. Service was very slow when we first sat down. Once we ordered the food came out in good time. 2 of us had the lunch special Red snapper with sauce, it was tasty but we did not like their charro beans. Expensive for what you get. It used to be much better,
Could not get the salt shaker to work so our friend opened it up to find it was filthy under the top. Not a good sign.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I have gone to this restaurant several times, and it has gotten continually worse. They charge extra for change such as charros for refried beans and not worth it! I ordered fajitas and when they came, there was long, black hair in the fajita meat! I called the waitress over with the problem, and she said nothing she could do about it. Would not take it back! Manager hid in kitchen. I had to pay for inedible food! Needless to say, I will never enter that establishment again!