“Great”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This is a great place. Every time we visit league city. We visit here.

Love the pie too.

Lots of choices.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

The Eggs Benedict are always my choice. They serve them with a lot of choices. And they are always perfect. Everything is good here. In my opinion it is the best weekend breakfast place in Seabrook. I just wish it was open weekdays for breakfast. My friends love it because it has a bar and they love those mimosas. Prices are about $12 for their bigger breakfasts, but I saw some cheaper meals on the menu. Oh ya the bar is in a separate area. So you have a dining experience choice or a bar room choice.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Went on a Friday night. It was busy when we arrived,but was seated immediately. Not fancy place at all, but a great atmosphere of family friendly comfort food. Has a good choice of food items so everyone should be able to find something to eat. I ordered the fried shrimp with onion rings and green beans. The shrimp were a good size and just the right amount of breading. They were a tad bit salty , but still good. The onion rings were fair, crispy but not a lot of flavor. The green beans were good. My husband got the hamburger steak with mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables. He liked everything he ordered. We finished with dessert, as I had read how good the pies were. Let me start with the pies look amazing, mile high meringue, thick filling. My coconut cream pie tasted good, but the filling was not very creamy. It was lumpy, like someone did not beat it well enough while it was cooking. It did not take away from the flavor, just the texture was odd. My husband got the key lime and again it was beautiful. The filling had a good flavor, but it is more of a mousse filling and not the typical cream filling. My husband liked it. Will go back and try their breakfast. Great place to go for your home cooking fix

Reviewed 10 January 2018

My family meet here for a Sunday morning breakfast. Menu had many excellent choices that appealed to me including the typical basic ones. Choices included several omelets, several eggs benedict variations, many cafe speciality options, and then the basics. Some had seafood and Mexican influences. There was something on the menu for every appetite.
My choice was very tasty. Everyone at our table was satisfied. The portions were large so no one left hungry. Our service was excellent too. I would return again every chance that I got!

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for about 20 years. Always great service and the food very tasty. Family always loves it. You have to try French dip, shrimp poboy, hamburger steak and the pies...