All reviews bacon room was clean waffles small pool stay there again the general manager choice hotels business center johnson space center quiet location short drive clear lake easy access very nice hotel moses galveston kemah
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed for two nights. Attentive front desk staff. Room was clean and reasonably appointed. My only suggestion is that they maintain their pool area better. The outdoor pool is much more inviting than many hotels, featuring a good size, a small waterfall and large palm trees. However, the pool sees a lot of use and there are issues with small bits of debris and human hair in the water. The landscape is a bit weedy as well. Fix these issues and my rating would be higher.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

I checked in and walked through the door. There is red stuff,might be blood splattered in the carpet. The manager said it is stained Kool aid. This is unacceptable. This room should not be used until the carpet is replaced. I would leave but no other hotels had rooms available. I want to just go back home but I am on a family trip. It is extremely nerve wreaking to spend the night in this room

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Stayed on Choice points for one night on our way home from Galveston. Wanted to see the Kemah Boardwalk. Room was spacious, with a little kitchen area and a big hot tub in the main room. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good but the dining room was so small we ate and ran because families were waiting on tables. Only real complaint was the old furniture and doors! Our bathroom door squeaked so loud and wouldn't close well. Our room door was at the end of the hall, which was good because it squeaked so loud it would wake the dead! No worries of anyone coming in without notice. The pool was cute but we didn't use it. Might stay again on the way home from our next trip to Galveston.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I really liked this hotel. It doesn't look like it from the outside but the room was great and big. The bed was comfy and I had a little kitchenette as well. I also liked the gym they had water bottles and towels with a big selection of equipment to use. The breakfast was good as well. Hotel front desk was very nice and answered all of my questions. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent room, fast and friendly staff. Room was very clean, bed is so comfortable! Especially after driving through I45 traffic. Relaxed in the pool for a bit. Close to beaches and lots of food. If you’re with Choice Rewards definitely put this hotel on your list. This will be our go to hotel whenever we cruise out of Galveston.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple