All reviews bacon room was clean waffles small pool stay there again the general manager bottled water pool area choice hotels business center johnson space center quiet location down the road short drive clear lake very nice hotel moses
Reviewed 27 May 2017

We stayed here one night while our daughter spent a night with friends in Galveston. The price was very good - less than similar properties closer to the Kemah Boardwalk. The bed was comfortable and breakfast was fine. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GSRDPM
Reviewed 24 May 2017

The hotel was just ok but nothing special. There were a lot of little things that seemed on the cheap side. The staff was nice but didn't seem to care that much about their jobs. I expressed my concerns about a situation to the front desk person. She acknowledged my concern but offered no apology or solutions. I don't think we will stay there in the future.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is super clean, and has beautiful suites, and it's not more than 5 minutes drive to the Boardwalk @ Kemah.
The dining room is very clean and the breakfast is also fresh. Shower and restroom are separate, the only thing I wasn't comfortable with was the sliding door for the restroom besides that I do Highly Recommended.
Also can't beat the price!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel staff were friendly . Quick check in and out without any problems. Several bars and restaurants nearby. Easy access to Kemah boardwalk and Galveston. Large and clean room, very comfortable bed. Plenty of free parking places. Nice stay, strongly recommend if you have a car and you prefer a budget stay near Houston.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Have stayed here a number of times over the years and always thought the place was well run. Clean rooms, very friendly and attentive front desk staff, good breakfast, cookies and coffee in the afternoon and all for a great price. It was a nice surprise when we returned this year - they have just recently completely renovated the lobby and rooms - the place is even better! I look forward to the next visit!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple